Meri Baatain literally means my words or my feelings.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Trying to make everyone happy.

I don't know what to call it may be a human nature or instinct that it tries to please others, some just pleases people really close to them , some try to please whom they call friends and there is a small group of people who tries to please everyone, literally everyone and i might say i belong to this group. Throwing hand to anyone who need them, just like a Super hero who tries to protect the world and thinking it as his duty, and feeling good about it, but the truth is sometimes this super hero gets alone, seeing everyone happy at expense of sacrificing his own happiness, does it really have to be that way?

What if i say, that i have a life to care, even i want to enjoy, and sorry i cant handle your shit anymore, I cant, they feel like i m being really obnoxious. And its my utmost duty to help them and they expect me to be, being there to support them, to be there to help them  and be there 24 by 7, if i want or not.

I am right now feeling really confuse that even if i try pleasing each and everyone of those, still i cant make all of them happy, its not possible actually, because you cant talk and make everyone you know feel better in a day which has just 24 hrs.

I want to end this once and for all, and be a bit mean, be selfish, but i dont know, why i cant, I even feel a bit hesitated just to say someone a NO, being means is practically impossible for me, but anyway i have to give this stuff up and work on my own goals, people around me might support me for now, but in the long run its no use, its not even worth it, Better to be a normal guy and keeping care of really close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment