Meri Baatain literally means my words or my feelings.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Mentor.

Everyone wants to be in spotlight forever, to be known and cheered for. But sometimes you do take a time off from that spotlight and start working on other, making another person, making him or her ready for the his/her big show, consoling them, supporting them, telling them you can do it, and i am here to support you, making them feel that you have full trust on them, and you know that they pull it perfectly.

Sometimes the people you work on are really co-operative and will do whatever you command, and will try there best to do be what they wanna be, and some will be pessimistic, thinking there life is junk, and they are nothing else than a failure,for them you just need to hold there hand and tell them to do there best and u believe in them, and with passage of time they will improve, they might even leave you far behind what you were, they might become more better than you someday.

Then all you have to do is, take the VIP seat of that show, and enjoy seeing them sparkling under the spotlight(this does'nt refers to edward of twilight) pulling it off the way it must be, and making the people around them smile.

this is not my story, its actually my brothers, what i am today, its all because of him, his support, his care, the way he use to look after me, telling me to focus, to be determinant and  do loads of hard work, often seeing my progress secretly and later telling me if i am lagging behind or not, and thanks to his support i achieved what my brother did'nt, but it was all due to him, and i remember everyone cheering for me, but no one knew the real thing was done by my mentor, not by me. and that was my brother, who was there in the background sitting looking at me, satisfied and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment